I’m so excited to share these details with you! It’s finally time for me to tell you all about The 5-24 Month Collection: Everything You Need for Great Sleep.
What’s included in The 5-24 Month Collection: Everything You Need for Great Sleep?
- *Improved and Expanded* ABCs of Sleep: Your Plan for Great Nights. I’ll walk you step-by-step through a completely customizable, holistic sleep training experience. By the end, your baby will be getting 10-12 hours of independent night sleep.
- *New* Conquering Naps: Your Plan for Great Days. In this comprehensive class, I’ll help you set up a daytime routine and nap schedule that fits your family’s lifestyle and values. And you’ll get age-specific guidance to meet your baby right where he or she is developmentally at every stage from now until your baby turns 2.
- *New* Bumps Along the Way. Traveling, sickness, separation anxiety, and lots more can throw your sleep routines for a loop. This class provides practical guidance to help you confidently navigate all of the bumps in your sleep journey, and it’s only available as part of The 5-24 Month Collection.
How is the new ABCs of Sleep different from the original ABCs of Sleep?
The updated ABCs of Sleep: Your Plan for Great Nights is improved and expanded. In addition to the step-by-step guidance that’s already helped thousands of families, my new class offers:
- Even more customization based on your baby’s unique needs—including night weaning and reassurance.
- Clear direction on preparing your family, home, and baby for a smooth sleep training experience.
- Extra video support for multiples, Montessori beds, room-sharing, older siblings, traveling families, reflux, teething, daycare, strong-willed babies, and so much more.
- Additional workbook pages so you can easily evaluate and track your baby’s needs, progress, and goals.
In short, I’ve taken parents’ most common questions and concerns and packaged them into my most practical and comprehensive class yet!
What is Conquering Naps: Your Plan for Great Days?
Daytime sleep is vital to your baby’s development. (And for your peace of mind!) Conquering Naps is my new course designed just for daytime sleep. It will teach you how to:
- Set up a developmentally appropriate flexible routine and nap schedule
- Conquer your baby’s naps so that you can get independent crib naps, snuggle naps, or any combination of the two.
- Adjust and transition for every new stage until your baby turns 2
- Troubleshoot short naps, early morning wakings, naps on the go, tricky days, and so much more.
Conquering Naps is perfect for all babies 5-24 months: bottle or breastfed, for those who attend daycare, those who have older siblings, multiples, and more.
What is Bumps Along the Way?
Available exclusively as part of The 5-24 Month Collection, Bumps teaches everything you need to navigate life after sleep training:
- Potty training
- Adding another baby
- Sleep regressions
- Separation anxiety
- And lots more!
When can I get started?
The 5-24 Month Collection: Everything You Need for Great Sleep (and the individual courses) will be available for purchase starting December 27, 2021.
How much do these classes cost?
Purchased separately, ABCs of Sleep is $179, and Conquering Naps costs $129. When you purchase The 5-24 Month Collection, you get them both—plus Bumps Along the Way—for just $249. That’s a $59 savings AND an extra class. (The only way to get access to Bumps Along the Way is to purchase The 5-24 Month Collection.)
Think you’ll need more one-on-one support? I’ve got you! The 5-24 Month Collection PLUS includes a discounted phone consultation with one of my expert certified sleep consultants. YES! That’s ABCs of Sleep, Conquering Naps, Bumps Along the Way, AND included one-on-one support for $319.
How do I decide which class(es) I need?
What if I need one-on-one support?
We can help! If you own any or all of the courses included in The 5-24 Month Collection, you can purchase a phone consult for one-on-one support with one of my expert certified sleep consultants at any time.
Know you’re going to need that support already?
The 5-24 Month Collection PLUS includes all 3 classes AND a discounted phone consult for just $319.
What happens if I purchase just one class and decide that I need The 5-24 Month Collection?
Don’t worry, you can upgrade at any time! All of the details on how to upgrade will be included in your class.
What if I already own the original ABCs of Sleep? How do I get the updated version of ABCs of Sleep?
If you are in your 4 months of access to the original ABCs of Sleep, we’re going to automatically add the updated version to your account dashboard on launch day (December 27). Just so you know: We won’t take away your current version early. You’ll have access to BOTH. (The updated version will expire 4 months from your original purchase date.)
Want access to the brand new Conquering Naps and Bumps Along the Way? For only $70, you can upgrade your class to The 5-24 Month Collection so that you’ll have Everything You Need for Great Sleep. (You’ll find details on exactly how to do this when The 5-24 Month Collection launches on December 27.)
What if my situation is unique?
The 5-24 Month Collection is designed to give you everything you need for great sleep no matter your situation. It will help you whether:
- you breastfeed or bottle feed
- you have one baby or multiples
- your baby is in daycare or is with you all day
- your baby sleeps in a crib or a Montessori bed
- your baby has his own nursery or you live in a one bedroom home
- your baby loves a pacifier or has never used one
- you have taken other Taking Cara Babies classes or you haven’t taken any
- you’re looking for the fastest way to great sleep or a more gradual approach
Yes, it even applies if:
- you’ve tried other sleep training approaches
- you are constantly traveling
- your baby has well-managed reflux or eczema
- your baby is very strong-willed
- your baby needs to maintain a night feeding
- your baby has never slept independently before
Parents, what I hope you can see is that this collection IS for you and your family! I can’t wait for you to get started!